Monday 22 December 2014

Happy Christmas

After having my right hand in plaster for nearly six weeks following hand surgery I'm enjoying the Christmas preparations. We had a lovely weekend in Menai Bridge at the beginning of December.
The house looks quietly festive, shopping is done, a bit of tidying tomorrow and then cooking and preparation on Christmas Eve. Some friends to catch up with, a carol service and then lunch for eight on Christmas Day. After my Mum cooking for so many Christmases I'm now repaying her! So lunch will be me and hubby, my Mum Dad and sister, eldest daughter and husband and younger daughter. My son will be much missed but he will be celebrating in Sydney with his girlfriend and her family.
A very Happy and Peaceful Christmas to everyone, enjoy family and friends and the special meaning of Christmas, Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment