Sunday 8 April 2018

#100dayproject day 3 and 4

I didn’t think I would get anywhere near the garden yesterday as the rain was so heavy in the morning but I did get out and did ten minutes doing some hoeing in my mixed border at the back. And removing some very vigorous looking dandelions! I also tidied up some debris at the side of the house as the winter storms have taken a toll. Today, day 4 next on the list was to sweep and weed some steps that lead up to my water butt. I feel like I’m doing all the easy jobs at the moment when actually I need to be on hands and knees getting down and dirty with the weeds that are coming up as well as the flowers! I will though. I have felt good about doing a little something every day and hope the garden does too. Happy Sunday everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment